Saturday, May 14, 2005

Tie the key round you neck!

Just came out of the door to feel the nice breeze and see the swaying of trees and then heard a thudd at the back.. It was the closing door which made that sound, but the real shock registered when I put my hand in my pocket to find that I didn't have the key!!!!! Every german door is made in a way that when you are out of the room you MUST have the key. And there was no way to get in the room :((
Kept fighting .. went here and there and checked with all the ppl in the guest house, but only fighting to tell them that I couldn't get in my room. Almost nobody understood english and at the end just a sort of sorry came from all :((
Finally an indian guy living in the guest house came and he understood the problem.. That was the blessed moment. Having experienced the same disaster before, he told me to go to some place where some unknown person lived who had the duplicate keys.. Then came that guy and my room opened, just looked at the keys lying happily on the table!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home