Sunday, January 22, 2006

(Tech :O) Daya-Fest

And just a day ago, got over the annual technical pilgrimage of so many people all over the country. I didn't see quite a lot of it, but witnessed a few godly situations.
Walking down by the side of Physics dept to Kresit (sorry.. all the roads in IIT are nameless), there was a plumber fitting a pipe and joining it to the other with screws and all.. and voila!! some people from some college were so intently watching that event happening in Techfest at IIT Bombay!! :))
  • IIT plumbers are God, and their work is worth watching.. or
  • There are just too much lukkha people in the world.. or
  • Those were all the kinds of events in Techfest this year :))
Whatever it may be, I guess (very sadly) in the absence of Good People, like me (:-O) and my batchmates, this fest has become a daya-fest!

So now Techfest over.. waiting for bholasingh to crack a job for the next partytime.. Still unsure whether I can pass in my BTP this semester :((.. getting out of the addiction to southpark and slimegames.. should be trying to attend a few lectures and check out watssup with my guide after a long time..

Ai khuda... do zindagi de mujhe .. (pari's signature)


1 Comments:

At 12:29 AM , Blogger Parijat said...

I'm flattered :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home