Sunday, February 18, 2007

In the end.. It really doesn't matter!

Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
It's so unreal
Didn't look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on / but didn't even know
Wasted it all just to
Just the way ordinary people will find it superpainful to wake up at midnight and keep awake all the way, same I found waking up at 08:00 hrs when IIM-L calleth for interviews. May be, ditching it would have made the day go okay. But even then in some corner of my head, it seemed to shout to wake up, wear formals and go for the kind of interview which I need to learn to go (suffer) through. Well! the Hero started late though confident enough to reach jusst on time. But the clock did tick life away and I was some 120-150 seconds late! But the hope was there, I begged for the afternoon slot since it had been a substantial effort to wake up so early and keep pushing myself till Brigade road. Now adding up totally to the peak frustration, that IIM-L prof gave "phundaes" of how stupid I am if I try for MBA when I am not able to manage to such simple timelines! In the Bon Jovi's Its my life, the chap could have made for his babe just in time, but now I learn that it doesn't work that way in the real world.
Just as those South Park kids often say - You see, I learnt something today. As usual I learnt it the hard way :). Decide! decide well! and then let go, because in the end it really doesn't matter.
:-P

1 Comments:

At 1:01 AM , Blogger The Innocent One said...

dude, I am so sorry for you. Some guy said "whatever happens, happens for good" (this is not from south park) you shouldn't be that much sad abt it. You are good and you will do good.

p.s. I am back
p.p.s that too with a new template

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home