Monday, July 18, 2005

And Now..

And now comes the toughest part of the internship.. This week I have to prepare the report of the research I have done here :P.. only if it had been a non-technical report I could have written a 100 pages fundoo report but it has to be technical :(( ... So the last 5 days here and I have to sit and keep writing something to show that I DID do work here.. and that's really the case also :PP .. in August again will need to write the stuff for submitting the paper!

And on sat had an amazing trip to Berlin!! The capital city of Germany is indeed awesome, and so awesome that I missed my last connection to come back to Stuttgart and got caught just to have fun! I had to put a night out at some station.. So the nearest to Stuttgart I could come was Frankfurt and then watched Frankfurt at night.. Then in the morning of the next day just slept nicely and at night went to the ballet show with the iitd girl here. and man!! what a show!! With the opera show in Vienna, ballet at staatstheater of Stuttgart and Louvre of Paris I have had seen the really best of european art..

hmm.. and now thinking of doing something interesting in the 5 days time left here.. feeling really sad to go back and start getting grilled at IIT :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home