Friday, August 05, 2005

wtf..

My btp prof wanted me to do the lit survey in the summers which I didn't do and I will do it this weekend!
My internship prof wants little documentation of internship work which I didn't do and I will do it this weekend!
I haven't mugged wordlist for yesterday and today. and that I will do it this weekend!
I did not get the CAT forms till now as it was raining and I will do it this weekend!
I did not attend any networks lectures and I have it's quiz on tuesday. I will need to study for that.. I will do it this weekend!
I couldn't submit the f#$&ing OS assignment this tuesday and just posponed it to monday risking very low marks. That I will do this weekend!
I haven't washed any of my clothes yet. I will do it this weekend!
I haven't made the album of europe pics yet and I will do it this weekend!
My room needs nice cleaning to get rid of all the fungus. I will do it this weekend!
Many tuts to go in next week and I haven't attended all the lectures.. seriously laggin behind.. I will do it this weekend!
AND most importantly!! I haven't yet started _properly_ to study for CAT. and I will do it this weekend!! for sure!!!

"Welcome back!" is what the hero hears after such a long time.. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home